Schoology Help & How-To's
The Schoology User Guide is meant to help staff as they continue to customize the learning for all students. It is not about perfection, but progression. Whether you are getting started, moving forward, or learning to master Schoology,
The following 4 recommendations will hopefully assist you on your journey of helping to prepare students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in a changing world.
1) The internal Schoology help resources: Click on the link, then type in anything you would like to learn, you can also search by topic.
2) The Staff Schoology Help Forum Group: This is a place that you can ask any questions about Schoology and how to use it and other staff that have been using it can answer with their experience. It is a great resource.
3) The Schoology help resources located below will help you learn at your own pace about using Schoology.
4) Go to www.google.com or www.youtube.com and type in anything you would like to learn about Schoology and you will find videos on what you need.
Schoology- Platform to support UDL
1) Go to your course/Group that you would like to generate codes from
2) Click on members (left side)
3) Then click on the "parent access codes" link on the right side and download
4) When you open the downloaded file, you will find all parent access codes for students in your class
5) Distribute the codes to your parents and instruction them to do the following...
Schoology Help Categories-